Due to expansion, we are looking for additional employees to joining our warehousing team.
- Counterbalance Forklift Certification
- Ability to meet the physical demands on working in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to remain committed and dependable within a pressurised warehouse environment.
- Attention to detail to ensure goods in and goods out tasks are completed correctly.
- Must be able to understand all written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to follow all safety instructions given.
- Be able to work safely, efficiently and offer flexibility and the willingness to learn.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles and trailers.
- Unloading of containers in a methodical and correct manner
- Booking in deliveries using warehouse management system (WMS) handsets.
- Checking picking lists for completed orders awaiting despatch.
- Prepare pallets and parcels for delivery in accordance to customer requirements.
- Contribute to periodic stocktakes as required.
- General housekeeping.
Applicants must possess working knowledge of warehouse management systems, however, full training will be given.
Forklift drivers that demonstrate excellent skills in the forklift driving will be given the opportunity to gain a VNA Order Picker licence (subject to background health checks).
Job Type: Full-time (45hrs work time) Monday to Friday hours between 06:00-18:00hrs (variable). Flexible approach to occasional weekend working.
Numeration: Negotiable, plus overtime. 28 days including bank holidays.
To apply please send an email a copy of your CV to email@example.com